Now it is possible to receive ITN in MfSCs!
Now ITN can be issued at all offices of MfSCs.
So, here what documents need to be provided for obtaining ITN in MfSCs:
– for full age citizens only the passport is necessary;
– for citizens up to 14 years – the passport of one of parents, the birth certificate and the certificate of a registration;
– for citizens from 14 to 18 years – the passport of the minor, the passport of one of parents and the birth certificate.
The service is provided free of charge in the following cases:
– at primary registration;
– when changing personal data;
– if ITN is appropriated, but the certificate was not granted.
Payment of the state fee is required only at repeated issue of the certificate – 300 rubles.
Registration term – 7 days.